RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 3 types of items Mimi's Prints sells, and all 3 have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If the item is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
- Shirts: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return shirts unless they are defective. For size exchanges please read below.
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
- For all applicable returns, please send to our fulfillment center ATTENTION -- RETURNS. Since we work with various printing companies, you will be able to find the corresponding address included in your package. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I exchange a shirt for a different size?
- If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on). Send your unworn and unwashed items to our fulfillment center ATTENTION -- SIZE EXCHANGE. Since we work with various printing companies, you will be able to find the corresponding address included in your package. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Make sure to include details on the correct size needed sent back.
- You have 30 days to exchange your item.
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and what was wrong with your order.
- We will cover all costs of getting you the right shirt.
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and your location. Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95, unless you order a large amount of weight. On FREE promotional items shipping starts at $8.95 as we are shipping from our different warehouses.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently do not offer international shipping. This is something that will be available in the near future.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 business days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts ship from our US print facility and travel via UPS to your address, tracking numbers available.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 7-10 business days. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We are happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
Where do your other items come from?
- Mimi's Prints sources the majority of our items from the USA. Some of the mugs are manufactured outside of the USA but are printed stateside.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?No problem! Just email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you right away.